|Property:||Desert Willow Golf Resort|
|Position Title:||Clubhouse Housekeeping|
|Department:||General and Administrative|
|Reports to:||General Building Housekeeping|
|Classification:||Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full Time/Part Time|
Responsible for cleaning interior of clubhouse, including restrooms, public rooms, hallways and restrooms on the golf course, as well as cob web knockdown.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean all club facilities
- Dusts rooms and furniture
- Cleans bathrooms in clubhouse and on golf course
- Vacuums carpets and mops floors
- Empties all wastebaskets and ashtrays
- Disinfects necessary surfaces
- Reports any damage, burned out light bulbs and plumbing problems to housekeeping supervisor
- Other duties as needed
Previous experience in general housekeeping preferred.
Work hours may include day and evening on weekdays and weekends. Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions. May be exposed to inclement weather, potentially dangerous pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers, misdirected golf balls, sharp and rapid equipment movement. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed at all times.
Must have the ability to:
- Give and receive verbal and written instructions
- Read and write (English or Native Language)
- Communicate verbally with staff and customers
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, 25 pounds frequently and 10 pounds constantly.
3:00 AM to 11:30 AM, 7 days a week
|<< Previous||[Back to List]||Next >>|