Food and Beverage
Hourly, Non-Exempt, FT or PT
|Send Applications to:||Director of Food and Beverage,
Gabe Griswold, [email protected]
Assists server in providing an exceptional dining experience for resort guests through “Best in Class” customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Desert Willow Golf Resort’s Sequence of Service and Standards as outlined in the Food and Beverage Handbook
- Follow all policies and procedures of Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Assists servers in their duties
- Greet and seat guests as needed
- Serve food and beverages to the table
- Perform table maintenance as needed
- Keep tables, dining room and bus station clean and tidy
- Advises management of any complaints as soon as they occur
- Performs side work, clean-up and closing duties as assigned
- Attend meetings as requested
- Assist guests with their needs as they arise
- Assist team members as needed
- Communicate and work well with team members to achieve customer satisfaction
- Must have professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must possess a valid food handler’s card.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
Work hours may include days and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Work indoors in a restaurant/lounge environment, with some outdoor work involving patio, and on-course service. Will be exposed to sharp utensils, extremely hot stoves and grills, sharp and rapid equipment movements, hot food, potentially dangerous chemicals and solvents on a daily basis. Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions. May be exposed to inclement weather, potentially dangerous pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers, misdirected golf balls, sharp and rapid equipment movement. Injury may result as a result of exposure to the above if safety policies and practices are not properly followed at all times.
General kitchen equipment, serving trays, utensils, general kitchen equipment, etc …
Must have the ability to:
- Give and receive verbal and written instructions
- Read and write (English)
- Communicate verbally with staff and customers
- Visually inspect all work areas
- Stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, 25 pounds frequently and 10 pounds constantly.
|<< Previous||[Back to List]||Next >>|