Desert Willow Junior Golf Programs
Desert Willow Golf Resort offers a variety of Junior Golf Promotions
Definition: A child or young adult up to the age of high school graduation or 18 years of age and able to provide a valid student ID
- All junior golfers must wear an athletic closed toe shoe or golf shoe, if spiked it must have USGA approved soft spikes.
- All junior golfers must abide by the dress code: collared shirts required/ no denim or swim wear allowed.
- Junior golfers are required to walk unless accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Junior golfers must maintain required pace of play and follow proper golf etiquette at all times.
- Parents leaving property must provide emergency numbers to the golf shop.
Practice Facility Rates
- Use of the practice facility is $10 – Palm Desert Golf Academy memberships are available for juniors as well.
Golf Course Rates
- Juniors playing with a paid adult, qualify for preferred rates. Rates vary seasonally: call for udpated pricing.
- Juniors are allowed to walk the course after the last reservation of the day for only $10. (Walk on basis only, no advanced reservations allowed)
- Golfing adults accompanying juniors must pay the appropriate green fee based on the season, time of day, and customer type which includes the use of a golf car.
- Non-golfing adults wishing to accompany a walking junior with a golf car must play after our last tee time of the day. Non-golfing adults must pay a golf car rental fee of $25, agreeing that no more than two persons ride in the car at all times. If we see juniors driving the golf car, hanging off the car or operating dangerously they will be removed from the course immediately, no exceptions.
- Rental Clubs are available to juniors for $20 and include Experienced balls.
Junior Golf Lessons
- Individual Lessons
1/2 hour – $65
1 hour – $125
To schedule your lesson please call the Palm Desert Golf Academy at 760-340-4057 or email Paul Bucy, Director of Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Golf Programs
Coachella Valley’s Leading Junior Golf Program For Boys And Girls Ages 7-13
If your son or daughter has shown an interest in playing golf, our program for juniors is a great starting place. As the Desert’s leading progressive instruction program, the Palm Desert Golf Academy has been preparing juniors for high school golf with after-school instruction since 1998. Instruction provided by three time DCPGA Junior Golf PGA Teacher of the Year, Paul Bucy, and staff.
The Palm Desert Golf Academy offers various fun and active programs where juniors learn to play golf through skills development, on-course play and coaching.
For more information please contact The Palm Desert Golf Academy at (760) 340-4057 or email email@example.com.