Signature Golf Schools
The Palm Desert Golf Academy has been the leader in Southern California since 1997. We conduct on average 40-50 Signature Golf Schools in a typical season. Our Signature Golf Schools offer a very unique approach made up of full swing/short game video analysis, proper diagnosis, purposeful situational practice, and expert on-course instruction. Your PGA Professional will craft a personalized practice plan upon completion of your school so that you have all the tools to reinforce all that you have learned. All of our golf schools are conducted at a maximum 3:1 student to teacher ratio.
Signature Golf Schools Include:
- Private setting for daily instruction and practice
- unlimited golf balls
- all grass practice tee
- sand bunker, chipping, pitching, and putting greens
- Lunch each day with Academy Professional
- One (1) twilight round of golf each day of instruction
(first 60 minutes with your PGA Professional)
- OnForm Video swing analysis and club assessment
- Stick Mobility warm up each day
- Trackman4 analysis
- Short game instruction
- Onform Video platform with personalized coaching plan, drills, exercise, and before / after video comparison.
- The latest PING and XXIO equipment can be provided at no additional charge (upon request)
- Teaching Aids / Drills / Practice Plan for every student
- Additional Rounds at Desert Willow Golf Resort can be aranged at a discounted rate for attending students.